Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Future

It's already been two weeks since my last post and a lot has happened in my life. I had an exam that I had to write and I got exams back. The first exam that I got back was actually a paper and it was an English Literature paper in which I got a "C". For my first paper I can be satisfied with it. According to my Professor the context was actually around a "B" or an "A" but the whole point of building up a thesis and opening sentence / closing sentence is what brought me down. Today I also got my English Literature Mid-Term back. In this exam I got a "B" which I'm really glad for. I also got my first Education paper back and also there I did a good job. The grade is a "B/B-". Last week I had to hand in my second Philosophy paper and write an exam as well. I'm still waiting for both results. Right now I'm working on my novel paper for English Literature. I'm writing about Mary Shelly's novel "Frankenstein". And I'm writing a Sociology paper together with two of my classmates on poverty.
Now to the topic about my future. I was never really sure when I'll be going back to Switzerland. Well now I know. I'll be staying in Canada till the end of 2014. This is due to courses that I couldn't get in at King's and because in this first semester I was quite overloaded and this just with four courses. It would be really hard to do 5 courses during the next semester. So I decided to split my second semester into two semesters. This way I can take more courses and also courses that interest me more then what I'm taking now. And I can still keep supporting the mission PróSERTÃO in Brazil.