Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Almost break-time

This next week it will be my last week of school and then I'll have a week of final exams. It is crazy how fast this time past by. If I look back to the day of my arrival in August it just seems as if it was a month ago. How ever, I don't mind that time is flying by. As mentioned before I'll be writing my finals in the week of the 9th till the 13th of December. So far I'm doing good at school. This week I got an A+ back in a project that I had to do for Education. So far this A+ was my highest grade.
At work everything is going really good as well. Throughout this time I got the opportunity to talk to a few of the CLBI students and I had the chance to share my testimony with them. It is interesting how my life and all what I experienced with God fascinates the students. Many of the students didn't experience God in the way that God has revealed himself to me. So the fact that I can share all of this and help them with my story is quit challenging but at the same time also really encouraging. Right now I'm too learning new things in my spiritual life. An with each step I'm taking and learning I also can pass it on to others. I could talk for a long time about this and go into details about what God is teaching me but this would take to long, but I'll talk about it an other time. How ever one thing I want to say,  forgiveness is way more complex then I thought.


Well this is it. I don't want to keep you long away from your duties. Thanks for your time and support. May our LORD continue to bless you.