Saturday, November 2, 2013

3 premieres

This post will be about three premiers in my life.

click on the picture to make it bigger
  1. On the weekend of October the 25th we had a Welcome Back Weekend here at CLBI. All the Alumni's could come for the weekend to CLBI. And as it is a tradition the current students played football against the alumni's. This year was the first year for the current students to win the game, and had my first touchdown of the game as well as of my life. This is the premiere of my life. It was a huge deal for me, this because I played this game now for three years in a row and I never had the chance to do a touchdown, actually to be honest I don't think I ever touched the ball in the other games. 
  2. On October 29th I had a health incident. I was cleaning my ear and by doing that I scratched the inside of it. By seeing the blood coming out of my year I started to feel wird and suddenly the next thing I know I was laying on the floor. I went to the hospital get checked and the results where good. It was only a scratch in the inside and nothing more. How ever the premiere was my first time fainting.
    click on the picture to make it bigger
      It was an interesting experience to wake up on the floor and not knowing what happened. You stand up and you see all the stuff you through of the shelfs and what ever was around you when you fell. 
  3. It was time for me to get a haircut. So I thought that I need some kind of a new look. So I went to the hairdresser and told her to do what ever she thinks would look good on me. She explained to me what she would do, and I just agreed. If it wouldn't look good I still could cut everything off.Well I never did that before and so it was kind of a risk. But it was a risk worth taking.

Those were my three premieres
Thanks for your prayer and support