Monday, December 3, 2012

The message


Just quick a update on how it went with my message last week.
I'm not a person who can plan and get ready for a message and then apply it the way I prepared it. This was also the way it went last Wednesday. I had my message planned out but when I had to share it, it didn't went the way I planned it. How ever I don't think the message was bad because of this but I wouldn't say she was the best either. But still I think that my message brought some people to think about certain things in their lives.
Here is this weeks schedule, tomorrow evening their is a other missionary and his wife coming for a few days and they are bringing a other intern from Switzerland a long, on Wednesday the Reifler Family will have some visit from Switzerland and on Friday I'm of to Belem to take my CLBI Internship class. I'll post the next message from Belem and I'll keep you update about how things are going up there.

Thanks a lot for your support (in prayer / financial)