Monday, December 10, 2012

News from Belem

How I already announced it I'm writing this post from Belem. I arrived well in Belem and we already had our first day of class. But before I start talking about Belem and how I'm doing, I want to talk a bit more about the week before I left for Belem. We had the missionary Martin and his wife Susanne over in Barão and with them also a friend from Switzerland that is doing some volunteer work in a project up here in Belem. How ever Martin came to start of with us the agriculture project in the interior of Barão. I had the chance to go along and to help out. For some pictures, click here.
Now to what is going on today and this week. It will be an interesting week, we are having class with CLBI this week via skype. We (Tashona and I) came this last Saturday in the morning here in Belem. Saturday evening we already where at a graduation of a Bible School called "Word of Life". A student that our family knew from the time when we lived up here graduated and is planning to work in the future with my parents down in the Piaui.
Saturday also began something in my live that I could declare as one of the most difficult time in my life. Sunday it got so bad that I had to talk to some good friends and I'm thankful for the technology that we have today because through that I had a good friend that could help me and a lot of others that helped me through their prayers. Monday I had the chance to talk to someone that is also close to me and stuff are getting better now. But still I ask for your prayer because the problem still exists in my life and with God's help I can win this battle.

Well I think with all this you're again updated with what is going on. Thanks so much for your help and especially for your prayer.