Thursday, December 20, 2012

Back in Barão

Well I'm back in Barão again for a short time. The time in Belem was all in all good. The time started not to good at first but with the time stuff got better and I found my place again. Again I want to thank you very much for your prayer during that time. The course that we (Tashona and I) had was not to bad. It was hard for us keep up with this class because of Skype. It became hard for us to sit a half a day on the computer and listen to those back in Canada. And beside that the Internet wasn't working that well all the time which made it hard for us to pay attention. The course it self was interesting and important for our internship.
After the time in Belem my mother, Tashona and I drove back to Piaui. I had the chance to stay for a few days at my parents house and just relax a bit. Now I'm back in Barão and their is a lot waiting for me. On Saturday have out soccer tournament and on Sunday we will have our Christmas service at church. Beside this two events we still have the events that are going on during week. On the 24th I'll be driving back to my parents place to celebrate Christmas with them. After Christmas we will be driving down south to a town called Colonia, it is the town where I grew up and lived the most time of my live. Their we will celebrate New Years with some old friends. So their is a l to coming up and I'm looking forward to all of that.
I want to thank you one more time for your support in prayer.


Ps. If you want to help out the ministry here in Barão you could help us buying some soccer balls for our soccer ministry. If you're interested in helping us, so please contact me.