Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Past / Present / Future

Time is just flying by. It's already been a month since I informed you the last time. Well not a lot has happened but still I want to inform you a bit on some work I'm doing. I want to talk about my trips, graphic designing and about my job starting February.

Trips
I always have to go on trips for one of two reasons. The main reason is to promote MOVIDA and our event CIMA. Almost every weekend we are traveling to visit different churches where we can talk about MOVIDA and CIMA. Not to long ago I was with 3 co-workers in the northern part of Costa Rica to do exactly that. I had the chance to talk to a pastor about the possibility of doing a missions trip to his church.
The second reason a lot of times is combined with the first reason and this are trips to other countries to renew my visa. Every 3 months I have to leave the country to renew my visa. This gave me the chance to visit El Salvador, Nicaragua and next month Panama. Most of the times this trips will be combined with promotion in different churches and also with our "CIMA Days", which I talked already in a previous post about.


Graphic Design
Because I understand a bit of graphic designing I got asked to do those graphics that have to do with my work area (missions trip) on my own. In the picture on the right you can see some of the many works I've done. Besides the graphic designing I also created the whole CIMA website (check out the website).
A lot that I have learned now in graphic designing I've learned from my co-worker Bon Fernandez (Bon's Website). He is a professional graphic designer that completes work for christian organisation in South America as well as in Europe.


Work February and onwards
A few days ago I booked my return flight to Switzerland, which doesn't mean that I'll be staying in Switzerland. What I want to say with that is that I arrive on the 22nd of February I'll be arriving in Zurich but already on the 23rd I'll be heading to the headquarters of MOVIDA in Switzerland to go from there on a missions trip to Croatia. You might remember that already this year I had a group of students from my old bible school in Canada with me in Brazil. Well those three went back to Canada and suggested to keep sending teams. So they they got in touch with me again and this time I'm taking them together with MOVIDA to Croatia. If you are interested as well you are more the welcome to come. You can find information under unter http://cimaintl.movida-net.com/en/europe/
This trip will go till the 22nd of March. After that I'm for know in Switzerland till October. In this time I would like to work for 3 months in car mechanics again. July and August I would like to help MOVIDA Switzerland with the CIMA in Switzerland. This website I'm working on right now. Also I would like to attend my next module in Korntal (Germany) for the course Intercultural Coaching. And then when everything works out I'll be flying to Brazil.

Well this were some information of my work. This days we are expecting a hurricane to cross Costa Rica, which is probably the most exiting thing happening right now.



Thank you so much for your interest and your support through prayer.