Sunday, September 14, 2014

First few weeks

My first week of school is already behind me and I'm enjoying it so far. In this semester I'll be attending a Psychology class as well as two Computer Science classes. The Psychology class is the last required class that I have to take for my CLBI degree and the two Computer Science classes I'm taking to give me a full time student status as well as to reach my 30 credits that are required for my Bachelor. So far I'm really enjoying my classes and I'm already looking forward to what is to come.
Here in Canada the weather is being weird lately. On one weekend we had over 20ºC and the following Monday and Tuesday we had snow. Now a week later we have 20ºC again and it looks like we are going to pass the 20ºC mark this week again. Well you have to love Alberta, lol.
In my last Post I asked you to pray for me in regard of my future. This is still a big part of my life. For the month of January I'll "have to" fly out to Paraguay, South America. This because I have an offer to work for a missions organization called MOVIDA. During the month of January I'll be meeting the leadership of MOVIDA and we will get to know each other during this time. The mission is comes from Argentina but during the month of January they will have a youth missions congress in Paraguay and I'll be helping them as well as being part of that congress. The congress is similar to the one in the USA called URBANA.
I ask you to keep praying for this opportunity and that God show me His will and open the doors that need to be open and close the ones that should be closed.

Thank you so much and may God's blessing be upon you!