Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Back in Brazil

I'm already back in Brazil for almost 3 weeks again. The trip down here was good and I've landed safe and sound in Brazil. The hot temperature here is still a problem and I'm hopefully getting used to it again. I'm helping out on the Ranch were my parents live as well as helping out the mission PróSERTÃO. Everything is going good and I for sure will never be bored here. One week after my arrival my brother also arrived here in Brazil. I'm really glad to spend this summer with him here in Brazil.
As you know the soccer world championship is about to start here in Brazil and the preparations are going crazy. But here in Teresina you barely notice anything of this. To be honest you barely notice that the world cup is less than a month a way. However, I'm really exited to be here and experience this adventure. I hope the best for Switzerland as well as for Brazil. Brazil vs. Switzerland in the final would be the best. :)
Meanwhile I also got my marks back from my winter term. Check out the picture below. I think I can be happy with this.





Ok, this is all for now. I wish you all the best and God's richest blessings.