Tuesday, February 4, 2014

God's plan vs. My plan

Your life never end stye way you planed it. In my last Blog entry I wrote about staying through out the summer here in Canada and working for two months and then the rest of the summer I would go travel. Well this plans have totally changed. One night when I was laying in my bad and suddenly I felt as if something or someone was leading my thought to Brazil. Later that night when I tried to fall asleep I felt like the same power / feeling was now pushing me towards Brazil. Well the next day I got an E-mail from my dad in regard of my future. I responded to that E-mail and asked him if they need any help in Brazil. Short after that he respond telling me that they actually need someone to do the maintenance on the Ranch due that the missionary that does the maintenance is going to Switzerland for a few weeks. I felt like God was leading me to go to Brazil instead of spending my summer in Canada. Thinking now about it, I have to say that I probably save more money flying to Brazil than staying in Canada.
Ok, this is in regard to my summer. A second plan that God has changed in my life was in regard to a church weekend in the mountains. I had the choice of going either to the church weekend or to go to Mexico with King's University. Back at the time when I had to make a decision I decided to go to the church weekend. Soon after I made that decision the application for Mexico also expired and short after this date the church weekend got canceled. So I wasn't going to Mexico because the university wouldn't accept any applications anymore and I wouldn't be going to the church weekend because they canceled it. Well I thought Im going to save money then. But when my classes started this semester my theology Professor told us that they are still looking for a man for the Mexico trip and that they still would accept one application. So I thought well then that is what God wants me to do and I applied. Now I'm leaving for Mexico on February 15th.
The conclusion is that we are not the Lord of ourselves but God is, He has the perfect plans for our lives.