Sunday, April 28, 2013

My last trip

Well it's time. April 29th I'll be going on my last trip here in Brazil. I'll be going going first to my parents place and from there we will leave on the 30th to Sousa.


View Larger Map

In Sousa we will be part of something like a congress. All sorts of speakers will have presentations about the reality we face here in the Sertão. It will be a very interesting week and I'm exited to see what this trip will bring. We will be back late afternoon or early evening of May 4th. So my parents and I have the 5th to finish packing and getting ready for our trip to Switzerland on the 6th of May. So as you can see there is still a lot of traveling ahead of me, which I really like.
The last few days here with the Reifler family was good. I didn't have that much to do anymore, which was good. In this way I had the chance to pack my stuff and say goodbye to people here. It was a great year and I'm really glad that I had the chance to serve here in Barão.
Well I think that's it. Maybe I'll blog a last post before I leave to Switzerland, if that's not possible my next post will come from Switzerland.
Please check out my prayer request before you close this site. I thank you so much for all your support.