Monday, February 4, 2013

Month of January

Yes, the month of January was once again a full month. In the beginning of the month I was with my parents and helped the a bit with the CBT (a basic theology course). On the 10th of January I went back to Barão to be part of a missions congress. During the congress a band from São Paulo lead the worship (On my youtube channel you can see two short video clips). I already wrote a bit about this congress so I don't want to spend to much time write more about it but I just want to say once more that it was a great congress and that it opened my eyes to a lot of new things.
After the congress I stayed for a few days here in Barão with Reifler's. But it didn't go to long till I got a call from an other swiss missionary to come up to Teresina to help him with a construction fro the PróSERTÃO. After talking with CLBI and my supervisor here in Brazil I got the permission to go to Teresina for one and a half week. So I didn't spent to much time here in Barão but more up in Teresina and at the Ranch with my parents. It was a great time and I could help them in many ways. But now I'm happy to be back in Barão so I can help the ministry here. This upcoming week Brazil celebrates Carnaval. This means that the churches have to organizes a retreat or camp to get the christians out of the cities. We too will be doing this and we will be joining two Baptist churches from Floriano. I'm exited for this retreat and for a long weekend even though it means a lot of work. I hope to that this time will be a great time and a time of blessing.

Ok. This was already January and a bit of what's to come in February. I wish you all the best and God's blessing for your life.